How To Get Rid Of Razor Bumps Fast
Do you shave and need to learn how to get rid of razor bumps fast? Razor bumps can look extremely nasty when going on a date or when you have an important meeting with a boss or client. Razor bumps look like acne but in fact are ingrown hairs caused by improper shaving techniques done by many men. Follow the tips below to avoid or get rid of razor bumps fast and easy.
- Don't shave every day. If you know you get razor bumps every time you shave, don't shave as often. Shave every two or three days to allow your skin time to heal from the last shave.
- Rinse and change your blade after every shave. Clean your razor with alcohol and change the blade. This helps to prevent razor bumps in the future.
- Some people use tea tree oil. Treating your face with tree tea oil twice daily can help get rid of razor bumps. This, along with not shaving every day, will work.
- Use an anti-bacterial cleanser before shaving. This always helps prevent razor bumps from happening, not to mention that cleansers help remove dead, unwanted skin from your face.
- Use a home remedy: aspirin. Crush an aspirin and add a bit of warm water. Next, take the paste you just made and spread it over the razor bumps. This should help to eliminate the razor bumps quickly.
- Use aloe vera lotion. Aloe vera lotion has many uses and heals a lot of things, such as cuts, scrapes, burns, etc. It is also good at eliminating razor bumps caused by everyday shaving.