How To Get Rid Of Razor Bumps On Your Head
You will want to learn how to get rid of razor bumps on your head if you find that your head is covered in razor bumps after you shave. Shaving can irritate your skin and cause tiny red pimples, which we refer to as razor bumps. You can try to prevent the razor bumps from occurring by using shaving cream and a sharp razor. Dull razors are sure to result in razor bumps.
You will need the following items to get rid of razor bumps on your head:
- Witch hazel
- Cotton ball
- Tree tea oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Chamomile oil
Follow these steps to get rid of razor bumps on your head:
- Pour some witch hazel on a cotton ball and wipe it all over your head as soon as you are done shaving. This will reduce the number of red razor bumps you receive.
- Pour some tree tea oil on a cotton ball and rub it over your head after lunch. This will keep you from getting an infection, and will also reduce the redness from the bumps that are caused by inflammation.
- Rub aloe vera gel directly on your head at night before you go to bed. It will feel nice and cool. Aloe vera not only soothes the razor bumps, but it works to heal the skin.
- Continue using the aloe vera gel once per day until all of the bumps are completely gone.
Use an electric razor This can prevent razor bumps in the first place.
- Chamomile oil also works to reduce the the amount of time you suffer with razor bumps.