How To Get Rid Of Scabs In 24 Hours
Need to know hoe to remove a scab in 24 hours? Believe it or not but removing scabs is commonly done by a lot of people, as it's not always the wisest thing to do and can damage the skin underneath the scab. Keep in mind though removing a scab that is well adhered to the body can hurt, causing bleeding and can cause skin damage if you remove the scab before it is ready to be removed.
To remove scalp scabs in 24 hours, you will need:
- Cotton Swab
- Cotton Ball
- Tea Tree Oil
- Antibacterial soap
- Gently massage tea tree oil into scab using a cotton ball soaked in tea tree oil. This will help soften the scab making it easier to remove. If the scab is not ready to be removed you may want to leave the tea tree oil for five to ten minutes to help loosen the scab.
- Lightly lift around the scab with a cotton swab. This will assist in removing a loosened scab. If you experience bleeding the scab is not ready to be removed and you should wait a little longer before trying to remove the scab. If you damage the surrounding skin this can tend to scar the area or you risk infecting the wound.
- Wash area with antibacterial soap and water after the scab as been removed. This will remove any bacteria that you may have introduced to the wound once the scab has been removed.
- Apply a few drops of tea tree oil to the wound. Tea tree oil is an anti-fungal and will aid in the healing process.
- Bandage the wound once you have removed the scab.