How To Get Rid Of Sex With Pain
If sex is beginning to be painful in the bad way, you will need to know how to get rid of sex with pain. Everyone loves sex, but no one likes sex with pain. Painful intercourse can be caused by a variety of different things; skin irritation from soap or condoms, STD's and good old fashioned friction can all cause sex with pain. Most of the time you can get rid of sex with pain by changing the kinds of condoms you use or working in some extra foreplay to get the juices of love going. But if that doesn’t work or if sex with pain includes burning or itching it’s time to head to the doctor before something falls off.
- Change your soap. Sometimes the soaps that you use to get yourself clean and sexy can irritate the delicate skin around your naughty bits. Switching to a soap that doesn’t irritate your skin is a simple way to get rid of sex with pain.
- Change your condoms. Much like soaps, condoms can sometimes cause pain during sex. This pain is usually caused by an allergic reaction to the latex that most condoms are made of. Try using a non- latex condoms to get rid of sex with pain. Using a non-latex condom will make sure you play safe without feeling like your feeling like it’s going to fall off.
- Get checked for STD's. If the first thing that popped into your mind when you first started to experience pain with sex was that last questionable drunken hook-up, then it’s time to get checked for STD's and STI's. We know this is pointing out the obvious, but STD's and STI's can cause burning, itching and pain with sex. So if you want to get rid of pain with sex see your doctor, get some pills so your next shag can be more pleasure than plan.
- Use some more lube. One of simplest ways to get rid of sex with pain is to use more lube. The friction that more often than not feel amazing can also cause pain with sex if there isn’t enough lubrication. So to get rid of sex with pain, try working in some extra foreplay or break out the lube to get the juices flowing.
- Get checked for Prostatitis. Men that often experience pain with sex should get a prostate exam. Prostatits is a fancy word that means your prostate is swollen. It may take some time but there are things you can do to relieve the swelling in your prostate. Warm baths, drinking plenty of fluids and cutting down on your caffeine and alcohol intake can help you shrink your prostate and get rid of sex with pain.