There are different ways you can learn how to get rid of smell in boxing gloves. These helpful pointers are great because not only are they inexpensive, but they also prevent pungent odor. Now when you participate in boxing, your gloves can be fresh, clean and free from the build-up of bacteria which can cause skin irritation. A helpful tip for preventing odor in boxing gloves is to allow them to air out after you exercise. Placing them in the gym bag immediately after working out will make them smell. This is because the sweat from the gloves will not have a chance to evaporate. This will cause the gloves to have an unpleasant musky odor. Also, remember to wrap your hands. Some boxers wrap their hands twice to prevent sweat from getting inside the gloves. The hand wraps also protect your fingers, knuckles and wrists as well. If you just started out boxing and you don’t have money set aside to buy new boxing gloves, you can learn ways to make your own athletic deodorizers. Here is how to get rid of smell in boxing gloves:
To get rid of smell in boxing gloves, you will need:
- Two clean old socks
- Baking soda
- Boxing gloves
- Take the socks and place baking soda inside each one of the socks. Place each one of the socks inside a boxing glove.
- Leave these inside the gloves after each workout. The baking soda works to neutralize unpleasant odors and keeps boxing gloves smelling fresh.
Another way to get rid of smell in boxing gloves is to purchase a specially made athletic cleaner that is hypoallergenic and has anti-bacterial properties. Most of these solutions come in a spray bottle, are environmentally friendly and cost under $10.
To get rid of smell in boxing gloves using such a cleaner, you will need:
- Athletic cleaner
- A clean rag
- Boxing gloves
- Dampen the rag with the solution. Clean the inside of the gloves.
- You can also spray directly into the gloves. Use the rag to pick up the excess moisture.
- Set your boxing gloves aside and allow them to dry. Do this whenever your boxing gloves begin to smell.
Use one or both techniques to get rid of smell in boxing gloves and you won’t have to worry about unpleasant odors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.