How To Get Rid Of A Soft Erection
Some men may have issues with the firmness of their erections, and they may be wondering how to get rid of a soft erection as a way to improve their sex lives. Getting a firmer erection is usually a physical issue, although sometimes there can be emotional problems or issues of sexual interest. If you’re having problems with a soft erection, there are several things you can try that might be able to firm things up for you.
- Eat a healthier diet. If you’re trying to get rid of a soft erection, this is usually the first thing to try. If you eat too much fat, you might have a blood flow problem, and eating leaner foods can potentially improve the situation.
- Avoid substances that can cause a soft erection. Some of the major culprits include alcohol and cigarettes. There are also many narcotic substances that can ruin your erections, and it’s best to avoid these as well. Many of the drugs that cause a soft erection are also bad for your health in general, so there’s more than one reason to stay away from them.
- Liven up your sex life a little bit. It may be that you’re having an enthusiasm problem. Try role-playing, or do something sexually adventurous with your partner and you may find that a soft erection will firm up right away.
- Deal with any anxiety that may be popping up in your relationship or at work. Sometimes pressure and fear can lead to various sexual performance issues, including a soft erection.
- If all else fails, try visiting your doctor. There are some real health problems that can lead to a soft erection, and you may need some kind of prescription medication or other medical attention.