How To Get Rid Of Spider Veins Naturally
Learning how to get rid of spider veins naturally is important, especially if you have them on your face. Spider veins may appear on your face as you age, or on your legs as you gain weight. Doctors recommend laser treatment, but not everyone has $400 to shell out for each treatment, which is why natural remedies are so important.
To learn how to get rid of spider veins naturally, you will need:
- A high potency antioxidant
- A citrus bioflavonoid or citrus fruits
- An extra pillow
- Dietary and lifestyle changes are crucial in learning how to get rid of spider veins naturally. You should eat a high fiber diet, rich in raw fruits and vegetables. Stay away from all processed foods to prevent constipation. This is especially important if the spider veins are in your legs. And never cross your legs when sitting.
- Take a high potency antioxidant every day. Make sure it contains vitamins A, C, E, and zinc. These vitamins are very important in the formation and support of veins.
- A citrus bioflavinoid complex plays a key role in learning how to get rid of spider veins naturally. Find one that contains hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin. If you can’t find a citrus bioflavinoid, eating the white flesh under the skins of oranges and grapefruit will also supply the nutrients. Bioflavinoids are important in strengthening the walls of veins.
- Leg toning exercises will help greatly in the prevention and treatment of spider veins in the legs. Do these exercises every day or go for a walk. Proper blood flow and circulation are important for healthy veins.
- Sleeping with your legs elevated is how to get rid of spider veins naturally as well. Just use an extra pillow and lie on your back for as long as you can, preferably sleeping that way. This relieves pressure on swollen leg veins.
- Massaging the face or the legs where the spider veins are located will improve the blood circulation to that area. When massaging your face, using a good moisturizer will make the process easier.