How To Get Rid Of Stinky Feet
Foot odor can be a horrible thing and if you have foot odor, you might want to know how to get rid of stinky feet. There are many issues that can plague your feet and foot odor is one of the worst. Not only can be a bother to you, but to the people around you and your stinky feet.
To get rid or stinky feet, you will need:
- Antibacterial soap
- Absorbent socks
- Foot powder or spray
- Bucket or plastic tote that your feet will fit into
- Epson salt
- Hygiene. Be sure to wash your stinky feet on a daily basis. Rinsing them off in the bottom of the tub while you shower does not count as washing them. Use antibacterial soap and a washcloth to scrub your feet. This helps remove any dried skin and odor-causing bacteria that is stunk in the nooks and crannies of your feet.
- Keep feet dry. After your shower, dry your feet well with a towel. Let them air dry as long as possible before putting socks on. Socks should be absorbent and preferably made of cotton.
- Foot powders and sprays. For persistent stinky feet, use a foot spray or powder before putting your socks on. They are designed to help to prevent and absorb foot odor.
- Epson salt bath. For excessive foot odor, mix half a cup of Epson salt and one quart of warm water. Soak feet for twenty to 30 minutes each night. Epson salts will also help keep your feet soft.
- Doctor. If he above remedies don’t help with your stinky feet, visit a doctor to ensure there is not an underlying condition causing your stinky feet.