How To Get Rid Of Toe Nail Fungus
Many of us do not know how to get rid of toe nail fungus without seeing a doctor. But the truth is that there are many different treatment options out there. So before you pick up the phone and call your podiatrist, try one of these methods.
You will need the following items:
- Toe nail clipper
- A basin
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups warm water
- Over the counter nail fungus topical treatment
Here are the steps for the vinegar method?
- Trim your toe nails with the nail clipper. This is something that needs to be done on a regular basis, it can help reduce the toe nail fungus.
- Fill a basin with the warm water and white vinegar.
- Put the foot that has toe nail fungus inside.
- Allow the foot with toe nail fungus to soak in the vinegar for about half an hour. This would be a perfect time to sit back watch TV or read a magazine. If you do not want to sit and let it soak, you can soak a cotton swab in the white vinegar and put it on the infected toe. Then you should wrap plastic wrap around it.
- Remove foot and dry.
- Do this every day for about a week. This method works best at getting rid of toe nail fungus if it is done on a regular basis.
Here are the steps for using topical cream:
- Wash the foot that has toe fungus with warm water to clean them.
- Apply the toe nail fungus topical cream to the infected toe as directed. It may sometimes take a few weeks or months to see results with toe fungus topical treatments. Do some research before you buy a topical treatment there are many different kinds on the market and all of them are not effective.