Wondering how to get rid of triple eyelid? No matter the reason, getting rid of triple eyelid is pretty easy. A triple eyelid is when the eyelid forms three creases instead of the natural two most people are born with. These triple eyelid creases can be troublesome if you not know what causes them or where to start to get rid of them.
You will need:
- Two chilled spoons
- Preparing the avocado. You will want to make sure your avocado is nice and ripe because this will make the mashing process a lot easier. Mash one-fourth of the avocado in the blender or manually. If the mixture is too thick, add a teaspoon or two of water. You do not want this mixture to be runny.
- Chill the spoons. It's best to put your spoons in the freezer so that they are ready when you need them.
- Applying the avocado. Carefully apply the avocado to your eyelids, making sure you do not get any into your eye. If you happen to get some of the avocado mixture into your eye, flush the eye with water. Let this mixture sit on your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Removing the avocado. Simply rinse your face with warm water to remove the avocado. Once you have removed the avocado, splash your face with cold water to close the pores you have opened.
- Towel drying your face. Never use force to dry your face. Always pat your face dry.
- Use your chilled spoon. Remove the spoons from the freezer and apply them to your eyes. You want the contour of the spoon to sit onto your eye so the cold metal is actually against your eyelids. This helps reduce or remove any creases to your eyelids.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.