Something that’s always useful to know is how to get rid of weed smell. While you may have a medical card, it’s still nice if your clothes, car and home don’t give off a perpetual smell of weed.
To get rid of weed smell, you will need:
- Good ventilation
- A fan
- Odor neutralizing air freshener
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric freshener
- Nothing beats proper ventilation. First and foremost, open a window when you enjoy your smoke. After you're done, turn on a regular fan or a ceiling fan to help get rid of the odor. After a little while, the weed smell won't even be noticeable anymore.
- Odor neutralizing air freshener works in a pinch. Odor neutralizing air freshener works very well in cars as well as in homes. Odor neutralizing air fresheners, such as Febreeze Air Effects work very well. Avoid air fresheners that are heavily perfumed, as they will simply add another smell to the mix, and the end result tends to stray from the desired effect.
- Incense works as well. Before you go to take your smoke, light a stick of incense. The smell is pleasant, without being overpowering. Incense is a good choice if you prefer a more natural smell as opposed to a chemical, flowery scent.
- Keeping your clothes clean will help combat weed smell. All of the air freshener in the world won't help your cause if you don't keep your clothes clean. Do your laundry on a regular basis. If you take your smoke outside and wear a jacket, take special care to wash that on a regular basis.
- Freshen upholstery in your home regularly. A fabric freshener, such as Febreeze will work wonders for your cause. If you smoke in your home, spray any upholstered areas in your home on a regular basis. This will work very well in your car as well. If you spray your furniture and upholstery in your car regularly, there won't be any lingering weed smell to come back to haunt you later.
Getting rid of weed smell isn't really that difficult at all. Simply covering all your bases will prove very effective in combating weed smell.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
7 Dates You Can’t Go On Until You’re ‘Dating’
Here are seven outings to avoid until she officially becomes your girlfriend. Unless you’d like that to not, you know, ever actually happen.