You turn on your iPod Nano only to find out that it's not working, and you need to know how to get rid of white screen on iPod Nano. You tried turning it off, and then turning it back on again, but that didn't help. You also tried taking out the battery for a few seconds and then put it back in again, and that didn't help either. You are all out of options, and don't want to have to purchase a new iPod Nano; can you somehow get rid of that white screen? Well, fortunately there are some things that you can try to get rid of the white screen on your iPod Nano.
- Charge the iPod Nano. Plug the iPod into a USB port, or plug it into a wall charger. Let it charge for two hours then unplug it.
- Turn and the hold switch on for a few seconds and then switch it back to off.
- Press and hold the "Menu" and "Select" buttons simultaneously until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- Put the iPod Nano into Disk Mode. Once the Apple logo appears, quickly press and hold the "Select" and "Play/Pause" buttons until the words "Disk Mode" appears at the top of the screen. This can take a few seconds.
- Reset the iPod Nano to get it out of "Disk Mode." To reset the iPod Nano turn the Hold switch on, and then back off after a few seconds. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons for 10 seconds. When the Apple logo appears the iPod Nano is reset.
- The iPod Nano home screen should appear. Your iPod screen should be back to normal and ready for use. If the Apple logo does not appear immediately after the reset, you may need to repeat the reset several times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.