How To Get Ripped Like Brad Pitt
Is one of your goals to learn about how to get ripped like Brad Pitt? A lot of men would not mind looking like Brad Pitt, since he has been considered a sex symbol for ages. Maybe you can't have his eyes or face, but you can definitely try out some of his fitness regimens and get just as ripped.
To get ripped like Brad Pitt, you will need:
- At least one good fitness routine that focuses on building muscle
- Weights and possibly other exercise equipment
- A good lean diet with lots of fish, chicken, whole grains and vegetables
- Get ripped through variety. In numerous movies, Brad Pitt's body has been ripped, muscular and in shape, and those films made loads of other men want to find out how he did it so they could get into the same ripped shape. The key is variety; Brad Pitt does a different exercise each day to get a ripped look. One day it's a combination of push ups, chest flys, incline bench pressing and flat bench presses. The next day it's Arnold presses, preacher curls, lateral raises and front raises. Make your workout a bit different each day.
- Know the importance of weights. Some of Brad Pitt's ripped, muscular look comes from benching pressing, but a lot of his ripped look also comes from lifting free weights. To get a body like Brad Pitt's, you can't get by without some sort of exercise equipment, so make sure you get the appropriate gear to maximize your workout.
- Eat like Brad Pitt in addition to doing your exercise. According to some sources, a Brad Pitt-style breakfast consists of oatmeal with raisins, eggs or a protein shake if you are running late and don't have time for a better breakfast. Lunch should be just as healthy, consisting of chicken and pasta with vegetables. Everybody has a different height and weight they are starting from, so to get ripped and muscular like Brad Pitt, you have to bear your beginning weight and personal height in mind for specific calorie intake. Men can have a lower body fat percentage than women.
As you can see, Brad Pitt kept a very clean, strict diet for his more muscular roles. A snack might consist of a little tuna on pita bread. Calories are kept to a minimum to really reduce body fat and gain muscle. A personal trainer works with Brad Pitt for roles that require him to get in to top, ripped shape. It takes a lot of discipline to be able to stick to a diet and exercise regimen like this.