The basics of how to get a sexual erection are a bit different than those erections that just happen, such as in the morning or when you’re not receiving sexual stimulation. You can get a sexual erection when you’re by yourself, or you can do it with a partner. Either way, there are a few methods that work for most people.
- Sexual fantasies. Think of something that turns you and gets you in the mood for sexual activity. The fantasy alone might be enough to get a sexual erection, or you might need some outside stimulation, as well.
- Watch or look at pornographic images. If your imagination isn’t enough, you can always get a little help. Find something that arouses you and look at it to get a sexual erection. Sounds, such as a woman moaning or breathing heavily, can also help you achieve an erection.
- Dirty talk. This is an activity you can do with a partner. Again, it might be enough, but adding stimulation can help it along. Tell your partner what you like, what you want to do to her or what you want her to do to you to start. You can also share sexual fantasies. Lots of heavy breathing and moaning will make the dirty talk more sexually arousing.
- Touch the penis with quick strokes. You can do this yourself or a partner can do it. Grip the penis in one hand and stroke up and down, massaging the head a little when you reach the top. Eventually, you’re likely to get a sexual erection.
- Use lubrication. This can help speed along the sexual erection because it can be more arousing. Put some water-based lubricant on your hand or your partner’s hand and gently massage the penis is an up and down motion.
- Keep it going. To maintain a sexual erection, you need to keep the blood flowing to the penis. This means, whatever is arousing you needs to keep happening.
Sure, you're not thirteen anymore, but hot chicks and hot thoughts can still leave a man in need of a very cold shower. ...
We scoured the internet to bring you the steamiest tips, hottest positions and most erogenous tricks. These 50 will sure ...
Many of us are under the belief that whatever consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom is legal, and the ...