How To Get Smooth Skin
Learn about how to get smooth skin and you'll be more attractive. Smooth skin feels nice and the ladies love it when men have smooth skin. Rough hands can be a turn off and can be uncomfortable for you as well. Keep your skin in good shape so it's smooth and you'll look and feel better.
To get smooth skin, you will need:
- Pumice stone
- Loofah or other body brush
- Finger brush
- Exfoliating body wash or soap
- Wash cloth
- Start from the inside out. To get smooth skin, it's important to drink plenty of water. The skin is the human body's largest organ and it needs water to stay smooth and supple. Drink at least eight eight-ounce glasses of water each day in addition to other beverages like coffee, tea, soda pop and alcoholic drinks. Staying hydrated is the first step to smooth skin.
- Remove the rough skin. To get smooth skin, you'll need to remove the rough, dry skin first. When skin is exposed to the elements, whether it's heat or cold, it can become chapped and dry. Over time, if the dry skin isn't removed, it can develop into callused skin on the elbows, knees, heels and other places on the body. Remove rough, dry skin by using a pumice stone. When you start, soak the pumice stone in water to slightly soften it and only rub each spot where you have dry skin. The rough stone will remove skin, but if you rub too hard or too much, it can take off layers of your skin. This is a painful experience, so be gentle and continue to use the pumice stone each day a little at a time.
- Fine tune your skin. After you've used the pumice stone for several days, you may be able to stop using it so often. Begin to scrub your problem areas and your entire body with a body brush or loofah. Be sure to wash the areas that were rough with a wash cloth each day as well while using an exfoliating body wash that will help remove dry, dead skin cells and reveal softer skin.
- Apply a good lotion each day. After showering or bathing, don't dry off completely. While your skin is still slightly damp, apply a good quality lotion to your body. Add extra lotion to the rough spots.