How To Get Songs From Ipod To Computer
Learning how to get songs from iPod to computer is a fairly simple process that can be achieved in minimal steps. IPods are the top MP3 device used in our culture today. Learning how to use an iPod is not a complicated thing to do. The main reason iPods are bought in the first place is to listen to anyone’s favorite MP3 songs. Getting music from your device to your computer is one of the first things we should want to know how to do and can be achieved quickly and easily.
To move music from iPod to computer, you will need:
- iPod (any version)
- Computer/laptop with a USB port
- USB/iPod connector cable
- Plug your iPod device into your computer using your IPod connector cord. The iPod USB cord should be plugged from the iPod into your computer by plugging the USB end of the connector cord into an open USB port on your computer.
- Open iTunes up on your computer. You should have iTunes on your computer if you own an iPod. ITunes is free to download through the Apple website, but normally you are prompted to download iTunes when the iPod is very first connected to the computer.
- Click on the file tab in iTunes and sync your iPod music to your computer. Once iTunes has been opened, you should click on the file tab in the top left hand corner of the iTunes window. When you click on the file, many options should pull down and you should click on "Sync iPod." At this time the iPod will begin to load all of your songs to your iTunes music library, which can also be accessed through your music folder in your computer.
- Look at your iTunes music library to determine your songs are now on your computer. You should now be able to unplug your iPod and now have all of your songs from your iPod onto your computer to enjoy.
- Keep in mind that If you do not have iTunes, you can copy and paste your MP3 files from your iPod to any folder you choose using the my computer feature on your PC.
Using an iPod is simple to use once you get the hang of it. ITunes is the easiest and most compatible way to use your iPod with a computer.