By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can learn about how to get sponsored by Dunlop. Dunlop is a fashion brand specializing in sportswear, and is growing by leaps and bounds. Being sponsored by Dunlop is a sure-fire way to secure your future.
- Do some modeling. This is important to help you get some basic experience on how to be a spokesmodel. Try to get work with companies that specialize in areas similar to that of Dunlop. For example, try to get modeling gigs with Nike, Puma or other similar companies.
- Dress the part. As stated above, Dunlop's brand specializes in sportswear. Therefore, in order to convince the hiring managers that you will be a great face for their brand, you must learn how to look good in their clothing. If you are unfamiliar with how to wear this type of clothing in a stylish manner, be sure to consult with a personal shopper. He or she should be able to give you the guidance you need.
- Get some headshots. Ideally, these shots should be of you dressed in sportswear, in an athletic pose similar to those already published by Dunlop. Try to find a photographer who has published work with Dunlop before. These photographers will have the best idea of when Dunlop is looking for.
- Network. Try to make a connection with anyone you can who works for Dunlop. Tell them you are interested in becoming sponsored by the brand. Ask if they can help get you in to the company.
- Finally, send in your headshots, a cover letter, and a resume. Try to put as much relevant information about your work in the area of sportswear modeling as possible in order to make a great impression.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...