Knowing how to get sponsored by Monster is not as hard as many people make it to be. Monster sponsorships, like most other sponsorships, do require a certain amount of commitment. Before you think about getting sponsored, make sure this is what you want to do from sun up to sun down. Here are a few steps that will help you in your quest of getting sponsored by Monster.
To get sponsored by Monster, you will need:
- unbelievable skills
- a Monster account
- a video camera
- Make sure you fit the mold. Look at Monster's website and make sure you fit the mold for the kind of people they are looking for. This company is geared more towards extreme sports and tricks. Be sure that you aren't too shy to be creative.
- Make an account. Create an account with the Monster sponsorship website. This is the only way that you can view the sponsorship opportunities that they have available. You must have a valid email address to sign up. They also ask you for your name, date of birth, gender, display name and favorite sport.
- Do not psych yourself out. You may think that you aren't the best fit for the Monster team, but they may think otherwise. There is no harm in trying and finding out whether or not they want to sponsor you. There is no use in quitting before you even start. So, before you psych yourself out and not even give it a try, think about the doors that this opportunity can open up for you.
- Make a video. Put together a video of your best tricks and moves. Have someone other than yourself film you as you perform so that the video comes out professional. In addition, you may want to take your video to a professional editor so that they can make it run smoothly like a movie. Contact Monster about sending in your video at this number (866) 544-ARMY (2769).
- Join local competitions. As you wait to get sponsored by Monster, join as many local competitions as you can. This will give you practice for even bigger competitions. This will also give you a way to network and possibly get your foot in the door.
Now, once you are done reading this guide, get out there and get sponsored by Monster before somebody else takes your place.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.