How To Get Tape Residue Off Of Soccer Socks
Need to know how to get tape residue off of soccer socks? Tape residue on soccer socks is often left behind from the sticky packaging the socks came in when purchased. The residue is often annoying and embarrassing if you don't remove it. Don't worry though, it doesn't take much to get the tape residue off of soccer socks.
To get tape residue off of soccer socks, you will need:
- A mild liquid laundry detergent
- A mild liquid dish washing soap
- A soft cloth
- A washing machine
- Place your soccer socks in the washing machine. Use the gentle cycle and place them in a load of like colors. Use a mild liquid laundry detergent to try to get the tape residue off of the soccer socks.
- Hang the soccer socks to dry. By letting them air dry you are guaranteed they won't loose their shape. If the tape residue is still present after the wash, you can skip this step.
- Use a mild liquid dish washing soap, and place a small amount on a damp cloth. Rub the cloth over the tape residue. You might need to rub with a little force to remove the tape residue off of the soccer socks. Dish washing liquid is good at getting out tough grit and residue that other soaps often don't remove. You will more than likely see instant results.
- Rinse the soccer socks. Make sure all the soap is rinsed out, and then you can let the socks air dry. Now the tape residue is off of your soccer socks and you are ready to play without being embarrassed.