How To Get Thin Legs
Wondering how to get thin legs is a riddle many people ask themselves. While there is some interest in this topic for men, many women want to shed the image of “tankles” or “cankles” for slimmer legs. Thick fleshy legs are enjoyed by some cultures but generally they are considered a nuisance in America. Exercising your legs can add tone and definition to your legs, but only dieting can remove the fat permanently.
Things you will need:
- Aerobic Exercise regimen
- Resistance Exercise regimen
- Low Calorie Diet
- Examine your legs. Some legs are big because of genetics. Before you proceed with all you have, are your muscular legs genetic? Will you be trying to burn muscle? If so, your cause may be lost. If you can see excess fat, then proceed to step two. Burning muscle can be achieved but it is an act that fights your genetic makeup and shouldn’t be pursued.
- Begin a weight loss regimen that includes aerobic exercise. Focus on foods rich in complex carbohydrates. These will give you extra energy for exercise and make you feel full. These are breads, pastas and noodles. These foods can also be rich in calories. This means you should exercise six days per week for about one hour per day.
- Plan a leg exercise day. Add a lower body routine to your workout. You should exercise your lower body at least three times per week.
- Reduce calories. Dropping calories is essential for shedding unwanted pounds. You simply have to drop the weight. If you don’t, there is nothing anyone can do. The best way to accomplish this is to wait a month after getting used to the multiple meals. Reducing portions will be quite easy once you get used to eating when you aren’t hungry.
When you follow these steps, your appetite and weight will be reduced dramatically. Your legs will definitely become smaller and your fitness will improve.