How To Get Top Listing In Search Engine
It takes some creativity and resourcefulness to know how to get top listing in search engines that are available and popular today. Definitely, it does not happen overnight for anybody, unless, of course, the idea you are submitting to the search engines is unique and nobody else has ever thought of it. But everything becomes easy once you get familiar with the processes and methodologies regarding SEO or search engine optimization.
To ensure that you get top listing in the search engines you are using, equip yourself with the following strategies:
- conduct your own research first
- formulize your keywords
- regularly check your listing after submission
The following strategies or procedures will make a big difference in obtaining outstanding results when you submit an article in the major search engines.
- Do some research. Surely, other people or businesses have already submitted an article similar to yours so take a look at what they have posted in the search engines, particularly the top listings. Read their articles and find out how they organized their thoughts and presented their ideas.
- Use the best keywords. As you analyze other authors' articles, start formulating your own keywords for your piece. For example, if you are writing about a sports figure or celebrity, make sure that you include the name and aliases of that person so when online users search for that athlete, they will find yours at the top of the list.
- Keep track regularly. When you submit an article, make it a habit to check the standing or status of your piece amongst the other postings in the search engines. Do not assume that your article will get top listing just because you submit it with carefully chosen keywords. Keep improving your article by constantly updating its contents and its associated keywords.
If you follow the steps above, then you are on your way to becoming a top lister in the search engine of your choice. Be diligent; be creative; and most of all, be resourceful when submitting your articles or posts to search engines to assure yourself of a sure spot at the top.