How To Get A Wife
Learning how to get a wife is easier than you think. Most men have no idea how easy it could be to have a woman fall hopelessly in love with them. Women are not as complicated as you might think. It won’t require a man to go through a total transformation, but understanding what a woman wants is important. Not every woman expects flowers, candy, and jewelry as a requirement before marriage. Find out what woman are looking for, and if you are husband material.
To get a wife, you will need:
- A job
- A car
- No wandering eye
- Have a job. You don’t have to be a millionaire or have a fancy job title to get a wife. However, a woman does need to feel that she is going to be taken care of. Even the strong independent type will appreciate a man that has a job. A hard work ethic is very attractive and is essential if you want to get a wife. After all, love doesn’t pay the bills.
- Have a car. A man doesn’t have to drive a Mercedes to get a wife, but picking up your sweet heart on the back of a ten speed bike isn’t very sexy. Having a car will show a woman you know how to handle responsibility and manage money. It really doesn’t matter what kind of car you drive.
- Have morals. This is a big one. If you really want to seal the deal and get a wife, you need to make it clear that you have standards. Being a loyal, honest, and hardworking man is on every woman’s list. Talk about how you are looking for a monogamous relationship, woman love that.
- No wandering eye. Women find it a huge turn off when men look at other women. When you take your lady out for dinner and you nearly break your neck looking at the waitress walking by, that’s not exactly husband material. Make the woman you are with feel like you only have eyes for her.
- Maturity. Getting a wife will be a lot easier if you are mature. A woman wants to marry a man that has his act together. You don’t have to be perfect, but playing video games all day and ditching her to hang out with your guy friends won’t score you points.