How To Get Wifi On Ipod Touch
If you own an iPod Touch, then you need to know how to get wifi on an iPod Touch. This is a pretty simple process assuming you have all of the necessary things to get a proper wifi connection to the Internet through your iPod Touch. Keep in mind that all iPod touch types come with wifi, so you shouldn’t have an issue with older models over newer models.
You will need:
- iPod touch with working wifi
- Wireless router hooked up to broadband internet connection
- Password for router
- Begin the process of getting wifi on your iPod Touch by first activating the iPod Touch’s wifi capability. To do this, you need to go to settings on your iPod Touch, then select wifi and turn it on by clicking the proper option in the menu. After you turn on the wifi, you are ready for the next step.
- Select the correct network on the list that appears on your iPod Touch. After activating the wifi on the iPod Touch, a list will appear of available networks. Choose your network from this list and your iPod will either immediately connect to the network or you will be asked for a password. If a password prompt is displayed, enter the proper password for the network and then your iPod will connect.
- You can now connect to the internet using your iPod Touch. Remember that this process is the same for any wireless connections so if you go to a friend’s house or a public place, you simply have to connect to the proper network with your iPod Touch and your ready to browse the Internet.