John Cena, Chris Jericho Triple H are waiting for you to figure out how to get WWE "Monday Night Raw" tickets. Body slams, sweat and blood are the draw of seeing WWE stars battle it out in the ring. Make a sign with your favorite WWE wrestler's name and get ready to hear the pounding noise of your favorite WWE wrestler's theme song in person.
To get WWE "Monday Night Raw" tickets, you will need:
- Credit or Debit card
- Visit the official website of WWE on your computer.
Click the "Tickets" tab at the top of the homepage.
Choose what type of ticket you want. There are four options; individual, platinum, worldwide and a ticket exchange. Individual is the most cost effective option. Platinum is higher priced but closer to the ring and action. The worldwide option offers tickets for WWE events that take place outside of the United States. Ticket exchange is a way to buy tickets from someone who purchased tickets and cannot go to the event.
- Click on the "click here" option underneath the type of ticket you decide on. Click the word "tickets" when you see the "Monday Night Raw" event in your city. The events are listed by date and location.
- Read the event details. This page informs you of the date, time, location and ticket price for the particular "Monday Night Raw" event. A listing of the WWE wrestlers participating in the event are also listed.
- Call the 800 phone number listed or click the link for WWE Ticketmaster. Use your credit or debit card to purchase your WWE "Monday Night Raw" tickets.
- Print out the confirmation page after ordering the tickets. In the event that your WWE "Monday Night Raw" tickets are lost in the mail, you have proof of purchase.
- Search the lineup event page before committing to buying tickets to ensure that your favorite WWE "Monday Night Raw" wrestler is attending.
- Splurge and purchase platinum tickets for a friend that is a die hard WWE "Monday Night Raw" fan.
She may only be 5’2”, but WWE Diva Champ AJ Lee sure packs a wallop in the ring—and leaves us aching to be her tag team ...
In order to avoid being bitch-slapped by the current headache-inducing housing market downturn, this former pro wresltin ...
Just because she’s through cheering for the Ravens, body-slamming WWE foes and spicing up Dancing With the Stars doesn’t ...