How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Back
If you've messed up, got dumped, and want to know how to get your ex-girlfriend back, you definitely have your work cut out for you. However, it is possible to win her heart back, with a little careful thought and planning. Here are a few tips to help you get your ex-girlfriend back:
- Give Her Time - After the breakup, she needs a little bit of time to process her thoughts and emotions. It's best to let her have her space during this time, instead of chasing her down. Depending on the length of the relationship you shared, give her a week or more to sort things out before you start trying to win her back.
- Analyze - It's important for you to think things out, as well. Take some time and think about what went wrong, what you should have done, and how you could do better. Your ex-girlfriend is not going to take you back if you don't experience some personal growth during your time apart.
- Talk it Out - After you've given her sufficient time to sort things out, you should have a sit-down talk with her. Be sincere, this is not the time to be lying. Speak from the heart, and she will appreciate it so much more. Tell your ex-girlfriend how much she means to you, how sorry you are that you hurt her, etc. Make sure you really mean the things that you say. And make sure you do this face-to-face, so your ex-girlfriend can see how sincere you really are.
- Listen - Getting your ex-girlfriend back means you have to really understand what went wrong in your relationship. During this talk, you should try really hard to listen to what she's saying. Imagine how she feels and put yourself in her shoes. If there are any misunderstandings, now is the time to talk it out. Show her how much you care about her by carefully listening to what she has to say.
- Ask for Another Chance - Once you have both aired out your feelings, it's time to ask her for another chance. Give her time to think about it, it really is a big decision.
If you're truly sorry, and you're dedicated to trying harder to make the relationship work, your ex-girlfriend will probably take you back (unless you did something unforgivable like steal all of her money or sleep with five of her BFF's). Be aware that you're walking on thin ice, and try to be a better boyfriend this time. It may be difficult to get your ex-girlfriend back, but it can be done. Best of luck to you!