How to Get Your Girlfriend In the Mood
If you’re reading this, you must be wondering how to get your girlfriend in the mood. It can be difficult on both you and your relationship. Sometimes a woman isn’t in the mood because she’s not feeling sexy or she has something on her mind. Learn how to get those thoughts off of her mind and how to get her into your bed.
- Whisper softly into her ear. Tell her how much you love her or want her. Say it another language if you can. This is a sure fire way to get your girlfriend in the mood.
- Compliment your girlfriend on her looks. Tell her how nice her lips or her eyes are. You can also compliment her on her outfit. Don’t overdo it with compliments though. You want to keep her in the mood.
- Kiss her slowly. You want to approach your girlfriend in a soft and gentle manner. Start kissing slowly at her lips and wherever else you want to kiss her. You’ll really get your girlfriend in the mood if you kiss like that all along her body.
- Touch your girlfriend softly. Watch how she reacts when you softly cup her breast or hold her waist. If she likes it, then keep going. You will tell that she’s in the mood if she touches and kisses you the same way.
- Go in for the kill and nibble or lick her. Nibble her ear lope or lips to get your girlfriend in the mood. If she moans, then she’s obviously enjoying it. Work your way down her body by nibbling, sucking, or licking each part. Chances are that she won’t be stopping you anytime soon. It’s time for the fun part!
Remember to always practice safe sex by using a condom or other form of birth control. Don’t spring upon any sex toys or sex games in the beginning. This may freak out or turn your girlfriend off right away. Experiment with some new moves to spice up your sex life and to keep her in the mood. It might make her come back for more. Of course, never force sex upon your girlfriend. Seek professional help if you feel you have this problem.