Do you want to feel rejuvenated and learn how to give an Asian oil massage effectively? Then you should know these tips to give an Asian oil massage better. Asian massage provides therapeutic benefit of holistic wellness, relaxation, and rejuvenation. There are many ways of giving an Asian oil massage but the benefits are the same soothing relief from stress and a relaxed body and mind.
You will need:
- Massage oil
- Massage bed
- Clean towels or blanket
- Scented candle
- Soft music
- Prepare the massage bed and oil before beginning the Asian oil massage session. Light a scented candle and turn on a soft music to help provide a more ambient environment to relax the senses. Ask the receiver of the massage to undress and observe proper draping of the body parts using a clean towel, exposing only the body areas to be massaged.
- Asian oil massage provides therapeutic relaxation to the muscles. You may ask the receiver whether to opt for a warm oil massage. In this case, you need to heat the massage oil minutes before you start the massage session. Make sure not to heat the massage oil too much. It should be only warm enough to be tolerated on bare skin. For best results, choose massage oil that would provide maximum therapeutic effects like almond oils, essential oils, and aromatherapy oils.
- Dip your fingers into the massage oil and liberally apply to the body area to be massaged. Wait for a few seconds for the oil to be absorbed in the skin and apply just enough pressure on the body area as you give the massage strokes. Asian oil massage typically consists of applying soft strokes on the skin, kneading, and manipulation while applying pressure to promote muscle relaxation.
- When giving Asian oil massage begin with slow strokes along the neck, shoulders, hands, and all the way to the back, chest, abdomen, and limbs. Use circular and straight strokes alternately depending on the body area being massaged. Try to give gentle strokes along sensitive areas like the neck, navel and abdomen with smooth hand movements.
- Allow the receiver to rest for at least 10 minutes for better relaxation. This will allow the muscles to completely relax while absorbing the soothing effects of the massage oil. Let the receiver indulge to a complete relaxation after the Asian oil massage session.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …