How To Give An Asian Sensual Massage
It is easy to learn how to give an Asian sensual massage to your partner. This is a massage that anyone can do at home and can stimulate one’s sensuality and well being. With a little practice, doing this Asian sensual massage can build intimacy and better relationship between partners.
You will need:
- Room with comfortable temperature
- Scented massage oil
- Clean towel
- CD music and player
- Scented candles
- Begin with a teaser by asking your partner to wear sexy lingerie. This will make him or her feel sexy and sensual. Add more romance to the environment by lighting scented candles and play relaxing or romantic music. Ask your partner to undress and lie down comfortably on the bed face down and begin with a breathing exercise. Asian sensual massage technique usually involves breathing exercise to relax the senses.
- Begin the Asian sensual massage with a light stroke. You can use your fingertips initially starting from the back. This will give some tingling sensation on your partner and it will also relax the muscles. Move from one body area to another from the back, shoulders, arms, buttocks, thigh, and calves.
- Use deep strokes after starting off with the light strokes. Ask your partner which stroke is preferable: soft or hard. Before making the massage, ensure to rub some massage oil to reduce the friction on the skin in each gliding stroke. Tease your partner by stroking on the thigh longer.
- You can add more pressure on areas where stress is likely to build. This is usually on the shoulders, back, foot, and calves. Asian sensual massage on pressure points on the body can help de-stress your partner and will help stimulate better sensuality and promote the feeling of sexiness.
- Take note of areas where your partner finds to be stimulating. This is usually on the neck area, ears, nape, and thighs. You may want to linger longer in giving some sensual massage strokes on these areas to arouse your partner and feel more sensual.
- You can alternate the massage stroke using your palms, fingers, and thumb. One distinct feature of Asian sensual massage is the application of acupressure to stimulate relaxation, relieve stress, anxiety, pains, and migraines.
- Cover your partner with a blanket or a towel after giving the Asian sensual massage. This will keep your partner warm and give time to relax further. Both of you can then share a warm bath.