So one of your boys has been sucked into tying the knot and you have to figure out how to give a bachelor party at a rental hall. It’s fun, and easy, and all you will need is:
- A conveniently located private rental hall, banquet room, or VFW hall.
- Did we mention strippers?
The rest will do itself! Have you seen some of the “shows” that bachelor party strippers perform? Or the “party favors” and “games” they bring? These girls are practically event coordinators when given an audience and a place to perform. Rental hall, alcohol, strippers, 'nuff said.
There are tons of options when it comes to places to give a bachelor party at. A rental hall is probably the best one. And here are some reasons why:
- Convenience – Entertaining at home can be fun but all the preparing, cleaning, and equipment rentals can be a big pain in the ass. For a small fee you can eliminate the added stress and time-consuming chores.
- Clean Up – If you give a bachelor party at a rental hall you don’t have to deal with the aftermath. Having a party in your home or community club-house can make for lots of post-party cleaning for you and sometimes property damage.
- Strippers – In some areas exotic dancers are not allowed to perform in bars and night clubs where bachelor parties are held. Others allow it but with strict prohibitions and that’s no fun either. If you want strippers (and who doesn’t) a rental hall is the way to go.
- Privacy – When you give a bachelor party at rental hall, not only can you invite strippers, you have the privacy to participate fully in whatever naughty activities they have planned for you and your guests. Depending on what type of dancers you have hired, a public establishment may frown on your party, and so might the law.
If you want to have the most slamming send off your soon to be buried, uh….married pal and aren’t sure how to give a bachelor party, a rental hall, alcohol, and strippers will never steer you wrong.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …