How To Give Better Oral Sex
Knowing how to give your partner better oral sex is not as difficult an accomplishment as you might think. Female sexuality does not have to be a hazy mystery. With a few simple techniques and some knowledge of what your partner likes, you will be able to give her the best oral sex she’s ever had.
- Find out what she likes. All women like different types of stimulation. For example, some women need direct clitoral contact to reach orgasm, while others find direct contact unsatisfactory, uncomfortable or even painful. Talk to your partner and experiment to find out exactly what will help her reach orgasm.
- Get her aroused. Before you start oral sex, make sure your partner is aroused. Again, all women are different. Some can get nice and wet just from listening to a little dirty talk. Others may prefer direct contact through kissing, hugging your bodies together or massaging her thighs or breasts. Do what works for your partner. The more aroused she is when you get started, the better the oral sex will be.
- Start slow. Instead of stimulating her genitals directly, start with a gentle massage of her inner thighs with your hands, rubbing against her outer vaginal lips periodically. Just the movement of her vaginal lips will stimulate her clitoris and get her more aroused. Once she’s really into it, you can gently lick her outer vaginal lips. Slowly part them to open her genitals and lick all around the inside. Don’t stimulate the clitoris right away. Tease her a little before touching it directly.
- Vary your motions. The same motion over and over again will cause a female’s most erogenous areas to go numb. Avoid this by moving around and varying your motions., Back and forth, up and down and circular motions will all make for better oral sex.
- Take small breaks. Don’t continue to stimulate just the clitoris. It may be tempting because when you touch it, your partner is likely to react with pleasure. Every once in a while move to her outer lips or stop altogether for a few seconds. Then go back to the clitoris. You should also be licking all around her clitoris as you go. This will heighten her arousal and make the oral sex even better.
- End with a bang. When she’s very close to reaching orgasm, now you can focus on the clitoris. Flick it gently with your tongue in varying directions. Move faster and faster as she gets closer and closer to climax. This technique will make her orgasm more intense. If your partner doesn’t prefer direct clitoral stimulation, use the same technique on the areas all around the clitoris.
If you learn what your partner likes, you will be able to give much better oral sex. Remember that all women are different, so what worked for one partner, won’t necessarily work for another.