How To Give A Body Massage
Learning how to give a body massage is one way to get your partner to feel relaxed. The hands of the person giving the massage are important and need to be limber and ready to work The person receiving the massage needs to be prepared with a blanket and a massage table in a comfortable area. The steps are listed below on how to perform a body massage.
- Relaxation music
- Soft breeze from window
- Scented oils (vanilla)
- First of all dim the lights and light the candles. Set the tone with relaxation music and allow a soft breeze to air the room and touch the body. Sensual scents also create an atmosphere of divine sensuality. Pick a scent such as vanilla to rub into your subject's muscles. The lavish scent of vanilla will relax the muscles.
- Using the hands and oils, create circles on the person's back. Continue to guide your hands sensually and in circular motion along the spine and along the sides of the back, penetrating the deep muscled areas with you fingertips.
- These steps are the final touches at the end of the massage and continue after step 2. Fill a spray bottle with warm baby oil and sprinkle it on the back of the legs and arms. Gently massage the arms and legs adding long gentle strokes with your fingers.
- Start again at the spine and work your hands gently along the spine till you reach the neck muscles. Gently massage the back of the ears and neck muscles with your finger tips.
- In between areas of massage, ask your subject how he or she is feeling and what the favorite areas are for massage. Knowing how to make your subject the most relaxed is a skill in providing the most sensual massage.
Wipe your subject down with a terry towel lightly and set the timer for one-half hour. After the time rings the massage is completed.