How To Give A Breast Massage
Learning how to give a breast massage is a very involved, yet totally enjoyable experience for both parties involved. Giving a good breast massage depends on two major elements. You need to be creative with your breast massage maneuvers. You also need to be flexible in how to massage breasts because each woman is different. One woman may enjoy a certain style of rubbing while another may have an affinity for a totally different style of breast massage. So, you fledgling masseuses, it’s up to you to pay attention to her reactions. The body doesn’t lie. She’ll let you know if she’s digging what you’re pushing her. Check out these tips. They’ll definitely help you to give a great breast massage.
What you need to give a breast massage:
- baby oil or massage oils
- Get your hands ready. First step to giving a great breast massage is prepping your hands. You never just want to grab on a pair of boobs and start squeezing. You need a decent lubricant. Baby oil is the one and only choice. It allows you to glide over her breasts when you need to, but it doesn’t impede your ability to be firm. Well, pour some oil in the palm of your hands and rub them until they begin to heat up.
- Check out her breasts. Before you get into the actual breast massaging techniques, explore her breasts. Every set is different. Rub your hands over them to get a good feel of the terrain. Do not, repeat do not stimulate the nipples at this point. The aim here is to develop a good understanding of what you’re working with.
- The massage. Start out by rubbing the outer areas of her breasts. Use your fingers as mini massagers. Spread your fingers and lightly press into her flesh. In a circular motion, work both hands around the outer areas of the breasts. Get around her rib cage. Get above the breasts and between them at the chest plate. The goal here is to relax the surrounding areas as much as possible. Remember, pay attention to her. She’ll let you know what she likes. Don’t be afraid to ask either. Communication can be very helpful.
- Getting serious. It’s time to get to the “meat” of the situation. Begin massaging the underside of her breasts near her abdomen. Light squeezing and using your thumbs in a rotary motion will work well here. Don’t play with her nipples you freak. Leave that for later. Advancing. Move your hands, in unison, around the rest of her breasts. Remember, be firm but not too rough. Circular breast massaging maneuvers work the best. Purposely avoid the nipples. Get as dangerously close as you can without touching them. If you’re massaging her right, then she’ll want you to pay attention to her nipples. Exercise some discipline though. Those nipples ain’t going anywhere.
- Adding a little "Freaky Deaky." Using your lips and tongue as massage aids can be a very useful technique. Oh, and they’ll get her hot. The trick here is to make sure you gave her a great massage without your lips and tongue first. Then they’ll be an added bonus. Pressing your lips and tongue into her flesh can work just as good as your fingers and thumbs. Remember, her breasts are the road map and her reactions are you’re GPS.
- Finally, the nipples. Sooner or later you’re going to have to get to these babies. Just make sure you’ve spent enough time actually massaging her breasts. Brush your fingers lightly over the nipples. Use your tongue to tease her nipples. Be creative. At this point, she’ll be so hot and ready, you could blow your breath over her breasts and get her to shiver. In which case, the sucking and licking and fondling can take place.