How To Give A Complete Body Massage
Learning how to give a complete body massage is not too hard. All that you need is a willing recipient and a place for the massage. Although massage tables are ideal as they are perfect for the recipient to lie on when getting treated, any flat and comfortable surface, such as a bed, should do just fine. The following is advice on how to give a full body massage.
How to Give a Full Body Massage: What You Need
- Massage table or bed
- Oils, if desired
How to Give a Full Body Massage:
- Have your partner or the recipient of the massage lie face down on a massage table or bed with no shirt and a towel about his or her waist. Add a little massage oil to each place that you work if you want, but try not to get this on the bedding if massaging on the bed. Grasp around the shoulders from above, and gently work your hands in a kneading manner to caress the muscles. Work around the shoulder blades. Gently do the same on the back and sides of the neck.
- Then, begin to work your way down the back. With your hands flat, rub the back with your palms using small circular motions. Reach around the sides as well, and gently caress these areas as you work down.
- Focus again on the lower back. Use the kneading motion again, and with your palms and fingers, work the back and sides of the lower back. Reach around to grab the love handle areas as well.
- Move down to the thighs. Gently dig your fingers in and rub with your hands as if the skin was clay. Do this on the backs, insides, and outsides of the upper legs, and work your way down. Do the same around the calf muscles.
- Then, begin to gently grab and knead the feet, as if they were malleable. Working the feet is a very important part of giving a full body massage, so do not skip on them. Once you are done here, you may work your way back up, and you may massage more intimate areas if the recipient is your partner.
Learning how to give a full body massage is something that comes in handy for a lot of people, especially those who have partners. Take your time and gently work the body with your hands to give the best body massage that you can.