How To Give An Erotic Body Massage
Understanding the basics of how to give an erotic body massage is something that every man should know how to do. A woman can be highly aroused by the erotic touch of her partner. You might know how to massage your partner’s shoulders and back, but you might not know how to touch the more erotic parts of her body.
- Move slow for a more erotic effect. Your partner will be more turned on by an erotic massage that builds the suspense. Don’t jump right into her panties. Instead, massage more subtle erotic areas at first, such as her lower back, shoulders and neck.
- Use your fingertips. Pinpoint your partner’s tense muscles with your fingertips and dig deep into them to melt away her tension. Focus on areas where she holds the most tension for a period of time, such as her shoulders or back. Then, she’ll be more relaxed for the erotic portions of the massage.
- Don’t ignore the breasts. With an erotic massage, you might be tempted to focus mostly on her genital area. However, most women will appreciate it if you spend some time massaging the breasts. Massage the whole breast with broad motions and tease the nipples for a more erotic sensation.
- Massage near her genitals. For a truly erotic massage, a lot of time should be spent near your partner’s genitals, specifically her inner thighs. The inner thighs are a highly erotic area. Use your fingertips to massage the part of her thighs that’s just beyond her genitals. Watch closely and move her vaginal lips along with her thighs. This will take the massage to the next erotic level.
- Get sexual. An erotic body massage doesn’t necessarily have to involve direct contact with the genitals. But if the mood calls for it, by all means go ahead. Rub against the vaginal lips and move slowly inside. This is the most erotic and sensitive area you can touch.
- Massage her clitoris. To finish off an erotic massage, touch the clitoris. Use small motions all around the head using only your fingertip. Then, rhythmically move your finger back and forth over the tip. Move and glide faster and faster until your partner has an orgasm or signals you to move onto other sexual activity.