To spice up your love life you may want to learn how to give an erotic foot massage. Erotic foot massages can be relaxing and sensual to the people giving and receiving them. The feet are often neglected or overlooked when it comes to giving erotic pleasure. They have many pressure points that can give sexual sensations though out the body.
To give an erotic foot massage, you will need:
- A set of feet to massage
- Massage oils
- A towel to clean up any spills or excess oils
- A comfortable seat
- Candlelight and some wine (these are not necessary but often helpful)
- Get comfortable. Make sure both the person giving and the person receiving the massage are comfortable. Erotic foot massages can last for a little while or can go on for quite a bit. It is important not to rush and pay attention to the responses received when touching each part of the foot.
- Warm the oil. Quickly warm the oil in the microwave or by rubbing your hands together vigorously. Cold oil is anything but erotic.
- The Massage. Start at the ankles and slowly rub the oil down over the top of the foot. Apply a little more pressure with each stroke until a comfortable amount is reached. The top of the foot can be a tender area. Start with the toes and gently apply pressure with the thumbs in a rotating motion. Alternate between deep rubbing and a gentle stroke. Work your way from the toes to the heel paying extra attention to the ball of the foot.
- Continue massaging. Alternate steps and continue to massage the feet. Stroke the top of the foot from the toes up to the ankle with both hands. Don’t forget the instep on the foot. This is a ticklish area and is especially sensitive to a light touch.
- Clean up. When the erotic foot massage is complete, clean up any spills. Wipe the oil of the bottom of the feet to prevent slipping and falling.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.