Knowing how to give an erotic soapy massage can be a great way to stimulate your partner and get her in the mood for sex. Taking a shower or bath together can be a very erotic experience. Use the slipperiness of the soap to massage your partner’s erotic zones, and you’ll both be aroused in no time.
- Decide between a bath or a shower. You can give your partner an erotic soapy massage either in the shower or while taking a bath. If you’re partner is prone to bladder infections, opt for the shower. However, if there is a major difference in your height, a bath might be easier.
- Lather her up. Get nice and soapy to start out this erotic massage. The more soap you have, the easier it will be to keep the movements fluid and slippery, which can be a major turn on for you both.
- Rub her all over. Don’t spend all your time rubbing her boobs, for example, even if you might want to. Your partner will enjoy the erotic sensation of being massaged all over her body with the soapy lather, including her back, butt and thighs. If you want to get even more erotic, get on all fours to really get those thighs and hips involved in the erotic soapy massage.
- Be careful in the vaginal region. Don’t get soap up inside the vaginal canal. This is a very sensitive area with a delicate balance of natural fluids that soap can disrupt. With a soapy massage, stick to the outside of the vagina. You can stimulate the clitoris, however, all you want.
- Use your whole body. To make the soapy erotic massage more playful, use more than just your hands. Soap your body up too and use it to rub all over your partner. She’ll enjoy the feeling of your slippery bodies sliding against each other. It might sound silly, but it can be very sexy and erotic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …