How To Give A Full Body Massage
Learning how to give a full body massage is a system of trial and error. A lot of the steps in a full body massage can depend on the people involved, and whether it is to be a sensual and erotic massage. Below you will find the steps for a basic full body massage that is suitable even for your grandma. A proper full body massage can relieve aches and pains, relieve stress and relax the muscles.
To give a full body massage, you will need:
- Massage oils
- A comfortable place to lay down
- Towels for oil clean up
- Soft lighting (optional)
- Music (optional)
- Get comfortable. Have your massage subject lie down on her stomach and get comfortable. Have her remove as much or as little clothing as she feels comfortable with. Provide a towel for her to cover the untouchable areas. Dim the lights and play some soft music. The things you see and hear are nearly as important as the massage itself. The ambience should be calm and appealing.
- Warm the oils. You can warm your full body massage oils briefly in the microwave or by vigorously rubbing your hands together.
- Begin the massage. Start with a gentle touch. Beginning at the neck, slowly work your way down the body, first with a gentle stroking motion, then adding more pressure. Kneading the muscles will cause your subject to relax, but too much pressure too quickly can cause them to tense. Pay special attention to the back, calves and feet.
- The cool down. After you have completed the deeper tissue massage by kneading, you want to go into a cool down period again with gentle stroking. A massage is much like exercising. You need a warm up, a workout and a cool down period.
- Clean up. Use the towel to clean up any oil spills or excess oil from the skin.