How To Give Full Body Massages
If you really want to impress the ladies, you need to learn how to give full body massages. By learning this ancient art, you can help your partner relax while increasing your physical intimacy tenfold. Learning how to give full body massages will help you make greater skin contact with the women in your life while showing them your stronger yet more sensitive side.
- Prepare your massage area. This step is tantamount in making your partner more comfortable and thus giving her a better full body massage. Lay a towel down on a flat surface, light some candles or some incense, and put on some relaxing music. Make sure that your partner is at ease during her massage to ensure that she gets the best experience possible.
- Select your favorite lubricant. If there is anything to learn about how to give full body massages, it's that the proper lubricant can differentiate between a mediocre massage and an amazing one. Talcum powder is the choice for people who don't want their hands feeling too greasy after the fact, but it also absorbs a lot less friction than oil-based lubricants. Any generic vegetable oil will suffice, but it does leave a bit of a food-like aroma behind; only use this option if you need to give full body massages on a budget. Water-based lubricants are expensive and get extremely sticky as they dry and thus should not included into the equation unless the full body massage leads to some steamy bedroom action. As such, the best lubricants for the job are massage oils. Rub them between your hands to generate some warmth and your ready to give your partner a full body massage.
- Work on her back, using slight pressure with the palms of your hands. Start at the base of her spine near her hips, but never actually touch the spine. Work your hands by pushing downward upward and outward, slowly advancing your way up her back until your reach her should blades. The pressure from your hands should originate from the heel of your hands.
- Moving your hands in a circle, move down to the back of the legs. Again, do not apply too much pressure. Doing so will turn this from a full body massage to a full body pinch in a matter of minutes, disappointing your partner and irrevocably wrecking the mood.
- Once you are at the feet, knead the soles. If your lady does a lot of walking, this will do wonders for her. Work the feet as if you were kneading a piece of dough, applying more pressure with the heels of your hands without causing your massage recipient pain.
- Move back up to the neck and shoulders, kneading the flesh along the way. This technique makes sure that she's experiencing a consistent feeling throughout the full body massage. Once you are at her shoulders, lessen the pressure and make certain not to touch the spine directly. Don't pinch the flesh, and be sure to apply more lubricant in necessary.
- Turn your partner over and start working on her shins. Use the same kneading technique as before, not applying too much pressure and using more oil if necessary.
- Move your hands in a circular motion across her stomach and torso area. As this is one of the most sensitive areas on a women, keep your pressure in check and don't start groping her breasts. Be sensual yet respectful; keep your touch light while being certain not to get too familiar. There will be time for that later.
- Come back to her neck and shoulders, kneading again. Much like when she's lying on her stomach, you want to be cautious not to apply too much pressure while working in this area. Knead carefully and avoid direct contact with the neck. Remember, you want to give her a full body massage, not choke her.
By learning how to give full body massages, you will increase the excitement and intimacy you and your partner experience. Full body massages not only help her relax when she's around you, but also give both of you a new appreciation of how close two people can really be.