How To Give Good Head Massages
If you want to become closer to the woman in your life, learn how to give good head massages. Demanding careers and hectic schedules often lead to stress-filled days. Surprising your partner from time to time by treating her to a good head massage will help her relax and unwind. Head massages can also be very sensual. Follow the strategy below to give good head massages.
You will need.
- A CD of ocean sounds
- Olive oil
- A green or lavender light bulb
- Prepare the massage room. Replace the light bulb with your choice of a colored bulb, or simply dim the lights. Burn a stick of incense. Play sounds of the ocean, whales, or even dolphins. Place pillows in a comfortable chair to make it extra cozy.
- Prepare your hands. Your hands and fingernails should be clean and free of sharp edges. Wash your hands in lukewarm water and use an emery board to get rid of any rough skin or sharp fingernails. Moisturize your hands with olive oil so that they are soft and ready to massage your partner's delicate skin.
- Begin the massage. Slowly and gently rub the pads of your fingers around the crown and sides of your woman's head. Your circles should be small and also move the skin slightly. This should last about 3 minutes.
- Massage her forehead. Start with your thumbs in the middle of her forehead and gently work them outward. Do this a few times over.
- Rotate the head. Hold your partner's head in both hands and very gently lean it to each side, do not stretch her neck. Finish by lifting her chin for a few seconds.
- For an added touch. Apply slight pressure to the indentations behind each of her ears with your middle fingers or thumbs for 10 seconds.
Tip: Always be mindful of your strength, if you think you are being gentle, let off some more to be sure.