How To Give Good Oral Sex
If you know how to give good oral sex, you'll be able to please any sex partner. Girls love oral sex as much as guys do, maybe even more, but many guys don't like to pleasure a woman this way, don't know how to do it, or even flat out refuse to do it. This is a mistake. Oral sex, or cunnilingus as the female version is known, can strengthen your bond with your partner. If you're engaging in more casual sex, then performing oral sex can also help you. If you're good at it, word is going to get around quickly, and you'll have many female friends providing you with fringe benefits.
- Do some preparation. Place some drinking water, mouthwash, and an empty glass or bowl nearby. Some guys don't like to perform oral sex because of the “yuck” factor. Being able to rinse your mouth out alleviates this problem. Your mouth may also become dry, so it helps to have some water handy. Use hand lotion to moisturize your hands so that they are nice and soft. Finally, things can get messy, so have some soft towels within reach.
- Explore the body. Cunnilingus is usually considered foreplay, but before performing oral sex, some preliminary foreplay helps. Have your partner spread her legs and slowly explore her body with your hands. Do this for a little while, then gently start to caress the vagina area with your fingers.
- Just do it! Now, start gently licking the vagina with your tongue. Go slow and be very gentle as this is a tender area for girls. Try to find the clitoris with your tongue. The clitoris is a small knot, usually about the size of a pea, located near the top of the vagina and usually covered by a flap or pocket of skin. Be extremely gentle as the clitoris is very tender and sensitive, especially in the beginning stages of sex.
- Settle in and go to work. Continue to explore your girl's body with your hands and continue to lick the vagina with your tongue. Occasionally, use the fingers in the vaginal area. Suck some of her vagina into your mouth. Do not bite! Thrust your tongue up and inside the vagina. All of these things should be making your girl very happy. But, it's here that many guys fail at oral sex. They don't know what to do and their tongue motions become repetitious and uninspired. Remember, this is about her pleasure, not yours. Here's how to overcome that problem: Lick a pattern. The late comedian Sam Kinison suggested licking the alphabet. That works great. You can also lick numbers, shapes, or anything else. You can pretend that the vagina is an ice cream cone. It doesn't matter. The key is to have a pattern to concentrate on. Be sure that in licking your pattern, your tongue visits the clitoris often.
- Read her body language. Girls are different, and what works with one doesn't work with another. Stay attuned to her body language and sounds to see what's working. Don't be afraid to ask her what she wants. She'll love you for it.
- Bring her to orgasm. At some point during oral sex, she is going to want you to lick the clitoris harder and faster. The clitoris is much better lubricated and less sensitive now. Hopefully, your girl will achieve orgasm. But, even if she doesn't, that okay. It's hard to bring some girls to orgasm. Even if she doesn't make it, oral sex is still a wonderful experience for her. If your girl does reach orgasm, don't stop until she wants you to, because she may experience multiple orgasms. One impediment to bringing your girl to orgasm is that your tongue may get tired. You're using muscles that you rarely use. If you keep performing oral sex on a regular basis, those muscles will strengthen.
- Clean up and move to the next step. Go ahead and rinse your mouth. Then see where your girl wants to go from there.