How To Give A Great Massage
Want to give a great massage? The ability to give a good massage is a sensual experience. Whether you want to relieve tension in your loved one, or use a great massage for seduction, these techniques will teach you how to do it.
What you need to give a great massage:
- two clean white sheets
- a massage table or bed
- massage oil or massage lotion
- soft hands
How to give a great message:
- Place one sheet on the surface. Lay one clean white sheet on your massage table or bed.
- Place person on sheet. Have the person lie down face up on top of the sheet and cover themselves up with the other sheet from the shoulders down.
- Apply massage oil or lotion. Place some massage oil or massage lotion on the palm of your hand, and rub together to warm it.
- Start the massage. Gently massage the person's neck and shoulders first. Sit in a chair above their head and use your lubricated hands to gently massage the sides of the neck and top of the shoulders. Use long, slow strokes, going repeatedly over the same areas until the muscles are no longer tense or hard.
- Continue the massage. Next, reveal the person's arms, one at a time. Starting at the top, massage the entire arm with long, slow strokes. Do this repeatedly. When you get to the hands, massage the palm of the hands to relieve tension in the fleshy area below the thumbs especially.
- Massage the legs and feet. Go on to massage the legs, revealing one at a time with the sheet. Start with the tops of the legs and use long strokes up and down the legs. Massage the knees, and do the calves last. Go on to massage the bottoms of the feet with your lubricated hands. Remember to pull back the sheet to reveal each body part so you can work on it. The sheet should always cover the areas of the person you are not currently working on, except for the head.
- Turn the person. Raise up the top sheet a bit, like a tent, so the person can roll over onto their stomach.
- Massage the other side. Starting at the neck and shoulders, repeatedly rub the back of the neck, the upper back, and lower back. Spend a lot of time on the back as that is a source of great tension for most people. Work your way down to massage the backs of the legs with long, firm strokes up and down the legs, and then do the feet again. Concentrate on the bottoms of the feet as they support the body most of the time.
- The key to giving a great massage is to use plenty of massage oil or massage lotion so that your hands easily move over the person's body.
- Be gentle, but use a medium amount of pressure.
- Most people only wear their underwear or are naked when getting a massage at a massage studio. Of course, the person should be undressed only to the point where they feel comfortable.
- Ask the person as you begin the massage to tell you whether they would like more or less pressure. Every person is different - some like a very firm massage while other people would find this painful.
- Be mindful of the person you are giving the massage to at all times, and be respectful by keeping them warm and covered with the sheet.
Now you know how to give a great massage.