How To Give Her The Best French Kiss
Wanting to learn how to give her the best French kiss sounds like a promising start to a relationship. Women can be swept off their feet by men who have perfected the art of the kiss. French kissing is poetic and exploratory. It can go on for hours feel like it's the only important thing in the world. Give her the best French kiss of her life and she'll be yours forever.
- Build up to the mouth. Start kissing her everywhere but the mouth. This drives women crazy in a good way. Kiss her forehead, nose, cheeks, next to her eye and glaze over the mouth but don't make contact. This will establish control. She'll be at your mercy and grab her attention.
- Use your hands. Place one hand on the back of her head and play with her hair a bit. Put the other hand on the small of her back. Hold her tightly without suffocating her. She'll feel safe and secure in your arms.
- Start kissing slowly. Slow open mouth kisses are the perfect beginning to the French kiss. Make them last. Use your lips to enhance the passion of the moment. Skin is thinnest on the lips allowing for the nerve endings to be more sensitive to pressure.
- Show your feelings. This can be as simple as being playful and light or aggressive and passionate. Communicate how you feel about her with your actions during the kiss. Being in the moment and expressing your true feelings adds more than just technique, it adds heart.
- Explore with your tongue. At first, keep your tongue centered around the tip of hers. It's not a jousting match, though. Be gentle and slowly swirl your tongues together. Take pauses to breathe. When you go back in, start with an open mouthed kiss before getting back to the tongue.
- Change directions. Between kisses move your head to the opposite side. Changing directions keeps the kissing interesting. Move your hands around and explore her whole body while kissing.
- Commit. Now is the time to get in there and show her what you've got. Work neck and chest kisses into your French kissing. Open your mouth wider and be as passionate as feels right in the moment. If you feel her pulling away at all slow down. Take your cues from her and you will be a champion of the French Kiss.