Learn how to give a hickey to make a mark of lust on the neck of a lover. Hickeys are small bruises on the neck that symbolize a moment of passion, loving ownership and playfulness. Show affection by nibbling and sucking on the neck while having an intimate moment with a woman.
- Place the mouth against the neck of a lover. The skin of the neck is thinner, so it is easier to leave a hickey on. Press the lips against the collarbone if the hickey needs to be hidden later.
- Make an "o" shape with the mouth. Keep the lips slightly opened. The shape and size of the mouth will make the diameter of the hickey.
- Suck on the neck. Use the mouth to suction the neck. The suction will burst the blood vessels inside the neck, and a bruise will begin to form. Suck on the neck for at least 30 seconds to give a hickey.
- Stop sucking. Pull away from the neck. Observe if there is a bruise. Most hickeys will have a red color then gradually turn into a bruise. Begin sucking again if the hickey is not visible.
- Nibble on the neck. Gently nibble on the neck with the teeth if sucking does not create a hickey. The teeth will make the skin red and break blood vessels to give a hickey.
Be gentle when nibbling and sucking to prevent severe pain that will kill the passionate atmosphere. A hickey may be painful to the receiver. Hickeys will fade away just like a bruise, and they are hard to cover.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.