How To Give Hot Sexy Massages
Knowing the basics of how to give hot sexy massages will help you please and arouse your partner literally with the touch of your hand. To make a massage hot and sexy, you need to know the right erotic zones to touch, as well as how to touch them. Pay attention to your partner’s reactions, and you’ll know how to make it even more hot and sexy.
- Get the room a little toasty. You’ll be able to give a better hot sexy massage in a room that’s actually a few degrees too warm. This will ensure that your partner is never chilled and might actually cause her to sweat a little, which will make the massage hotter and more arousing.
- Use massage oil to heat things up. Massage oil can take an ordinary massage and really make it sexy. The slick, warm feel is sure to get her hot, and used in the right places, she’ll be burning with sexy desire.
- Get her aroused by touching all the right places. Focus the hot sexy massage on the hot sexy places on her body. Give her butt and thighs lots of attention, including her inner thighs, which is a very hot spot. Then, flip her over passionately and massage her breasts. Massage them long and deep, being sure to give her nipples plenty of attention. Spread her legs wide open and massage her thighs for a really hot and sexy experience.
- Tease her a little. As you massage the inner thighs of her spread legs with your hands, bend down and lick between her vaginal lips. This sexy move is sure to get her hot. Do it two or three more times over the next few minutes before touching her genitals with your hands.
- Get very hot and sexy by stimulating her directly. Massaging her genitals is by far the hottest, sexiest part of the massage. Make sure your hands are plenty slippery either with lubrication or her vaginal fluid. Then, move your fingertips in circular motions around her clitoris. Move faster to get her really hot. Then, massage the clitoris directly. Keep the touch light and the movement steady and fast for a more intense orgasm to end this hot sexy massage.