How To Give A Hot Thai Massage
With these useful tips, you’ll know how to give a hot Thai massage. If you’re serious about this unique Asian therapy, you should know that it takes many years to master the art, but there’s no harm in trying. Surprise and impress your lady tonight by applying the pointers below.
- Prepare for the hot Thai massage. Before continuing on, you should know that a Thai massage is not the same as a typical massage. The main difference has to do with the use of other parts of the body such as your knees, legs, and feet, in order to give the massage. You can also use your hands too of course. Prepare yourself by being in good shape if you don’t want to get tired during the process. Be gentle when stretching her body if you’re a beginner. If you want to give your Thai treatment a sexy twist, incorporate the use of your tongue or kiss her body while she’s lying down. Remember, a combination of traditional knowledge and spontaneous acts will benefit the sensations of the massage.
- Use a good futon. For a proper Thai massage, a good and comfortable place to lie down is just as important as style and knowing how to use your body. It’s imperative that you use a futon so that she’s comfortable. Remember that the massage is going to be done on the floor. The benefit of using futons is that they’re very portable and easy to move around.
- Get into the mood. Originally, Thai massage wasn’t considered a type of sexual pleasure. It was strictly a therapeutic method honed by Buddhist monks over many years. It’s believed that stimulating the right acupressure points will renew your health and give you more energy. It also complements body-and-mind training. However, if you want to take a more relaxed approach, Thai massage can definitely be used for foreplay or even after a good session of sex. A hot massage should be done to please her. You can also stare at each other as if hypnotized while performing this special treatment. This will gradually increase the level of hotness between the two of you.
- A recommendation about food. Food is an important factor to consider before any Thai massage session. Imagine that you’re both enjoying the moment but one of you suddenly feels a little sick from the indigestion that can happen when you over-relax the stomach. As such, avoid heavy meals and drinking too much water before your hot Thai massage. If she’s recently eaten but you still want to continue, try to steer clear of her stomach and the area around it.
- How To Give The Best Oral
- How To Learn Thai Massage
- How To Practice Thai Massage