Have you been wondering how to give a lap dance? The lap dance is all about the tease. The dance should build up anticipation. It should be fun for both of you and should serve as a starter for the rest of an enjoyable evening. Ready to get both of your pulses racing? Follow these steps and you are sure to have a… satisfying night in.
- Prepare for a night in. When giving a lap dance, you and your partner will be extremely close. So before you treat them to the tantalizing tease, pamper yourself. Take a long bath and treat your skin with oils to make your skin soft and sweet smelling. This dance is about entertaining all of their senses, not just about looking hot. Touch, taste and smell are going to be the extra something that send them over the edge.
- Suit up to strip down. This is one of those occasions when less really is more. Lap dances do not have to be done in the nude. To be really sexy though, take it off! Start off in lingerie or dress up in a costume and work your way down to your skivvies. Nothing will get their heart racing like their anticipation to see you bare it all.
- Pick a soundtrack for the night. Music will set the tone for the evening. The songs will help accentuate the mood. Serious and sexy or playful and fun? A lap dance can be done to anything from Hip-Hop to Rock, Pop to Jazz. Try a classic strip tease song like, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard. "Nasty Naughty Boy" by Christina Aguilera is another good pick as well as Buckcherry's "Crazy Bitch". Any song ever made by the Pussycat Dolls would also probably work.
- Blindfolds, handcuffs and rope…Oh my! The "hands off" approach can make the tease even stronger. Tie your lover's hands behind their back or to the chair. Often for the recipients of the dance the best part is that they have no control. Tying them down ensures that you are in complete control. Not ready for to bind anyone up? Direct them where to put their hands. This still gives you control without being too hard core. If you want to put their sense of smell to the test blindfolding them is another way to engage the rest of their senses.
- Let them see what you've got. Got you're props all ready? Then it is time to shake it! You do not have to be a trained dancer or a professional stripper to put on a good show. If you're nervous about your moves you can check out Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease collection. Disc four focuses on the art of the lap dance and can give any beginner a few helpful hints. The moves are a bit cheesy so if you are looking for something truly informative then rent a porn or do some reconnaissance in a local strip club.
Giving a lap dance is all about being comfortable and being confident. If you feel sexy, you will look sexy! Practice in front of your mirror if you need to. Look at your body in the mirror and choose some of your favorite areas. This is an opportunity for you to showcase your body and your sexuality. Talk dirty, bring in props, purr, wear outrageous costumes, etc. It is all up to you. The whole point of the lap dance is to create the mood for your evening and build excitement. Set whatever boundaries you need to feel comfortable and then have fun. A few simple moves are all you need for an unforgettable night.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”