How To Give A Massage On A Naked Body
Need to learn how to give a massage on a naked body? Everyone loves a massage, especially when you're in a romantic mood and want to relax. Here's how to give a massage on a naked body.
What you need to give a massage:
- massage oil or massage cream
- a soft surface such as a massage table or bed
- two clean sheets
- Prepare the surface. Whether you're using a massage table or a bed, you should put one clean sheet on the surface for the individual to lie down on.
- Cover the naked person. Have them lie down on their stomach, and place the other clean sheet on top of the naked person covering them from the shoulders to the feet.
- Warm the massage oil or cream. Place some oil or cream in the palm of your hand, and then rub your hands together to warm it.
- Begin the massage. Starting at the neck and shoulders, firmly rub the oil or cream onto the person's neck and shoulders. As you move down the body, reveal the portion you are about to massage by uncovering it by pulling the sheet back.
- Do the massage. Rub the neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back. arms, buttocks, legs, and finish with the feet, including the bottoms. Add additional oil or cream to your hands as needed because no one likes a dry massage.
Now you know how to give a massage on a naked body. Go slowly, with firm but gentle pressure. Ask the person if they would like more or less pressure. Be generous with the massage oil and cream so the person being massaged has maximum pleasure.