How To Give A Naked Oil Rub
You are aware of the benefits of a massage, so you want to turn up the volume and learn how to give a naked oil rub. Oil rubs can be stress relieving and therapeutic. Furthermore, since most oils are rich in vitamin E, naked oil rubs also yields benefits for your skin. Follow these basic steps to learn how to give a naked oil rub.
You will need:
- massage oil
- Purchase oil. Common oils include sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil and grapeseed oil. Make sure that the person you are giving a massage to do not have allergies to the oil you may use.
- Pour a small amount of oil into your hands and apply it on the back. Rub the back in circular motions avoiding areas that may cause discomfort or tickling such as the spine and the waste area. Knead the lower back in a circular motion using your thumbs.
- Move on to the neck and shoulders. The trapezius muscle in the shoulder is usually affected first during stress. Therefore, this zone may be more tense than other areas of the body. Hence, applying more pressure to this area would be ideal. Apply this same technique to rub the neck.
- Apply more oil and begin to softly rub each arms and hand. Rub each arm in a circular motion as you gently squeeze the bicep muscle. Run your thumb down the center of the forearm, increasing pressure as you get closer to the wrist. Squeeze each finger and apply firm pressure to the palms of the hand using your thumb.
- Firmly knead the buttock using your fingertips. Since the buttock have more tissue, deep penetration will be appropriate for this area. Run your knuckles up and down the buttock.
- Move to the legs, applying more oil as necessary. Rub both legs one at a time. One technique is to run your elbows or forearms down the thighs repeatedly. You can also apply the karate chop technique to the thigh area. Firmly knead the calves in a circular motion. Squeeze the ankles.
- Begin to rub the feet by first squeezing its sole. Run your thumb down each foot in a straight line six to ten times. Squeeze each toe. Using your index finger, slide it in between each toe five to eight times. Be sure to exercise caution in this area, as some people may find it discomforting.
You know that your have performed a satisfactory job when the person craves more after you are done. Then, you will be able to say that you know how to give an effective naked oil rub. Soon, you will be an expert.