One of the hottest massages available in Thailand is the nude Thai massage, and the girls in the massage parlors there are the experts on how to give a nude Thai massage. These nude Thai massages are very sensuous and last from one and a half hours to two hours. If you would like to try this out on your partner for an experience you won’t forget, here are some tips on how it is done.
- Get completely naked and get in a bath tub to get completely relaxed. The first step in giving a nude Thai massage is to get into a tub and place your legs under your partner so he floats to the top and you can massage and caress his most intimate areas. Go slowly and don't miss any important areas.
- Wash every nook and cranny thoroughly during this intimate tub massage. Cleanliness is the most important part of the nude Thai massage. It is also during this time that intimate caressing, some oral sex or breast massages, if so desired, may occur. This process usually lasts approximately thirty minutes.
- After the tub massage, it is time to move to an air mattress on the floor. The mattress is filled with soapy suds. Cover yourself with the soapy suds and massage your partner’s body with your body, sliding up and down and slithering all over him. Here is where you can get real creative and make up some moves of your own. With practice you can become an expert in thinking up unusual moves and giving a sensuous nude Thai massage.
- After the air mattress, both you and your partner rinse the soap off, dry off and move to a bed. The massaging and caressing continues, and at this point more oral sex or even physical sex may occur, depending on what you and your partner want. When your partner thinks he is fully satisfied and the massage is over, it is not!
- The non-sexual part of the nude Thai massage now begins. Give your partner a slow, relaxing, non-sexual massage. Use a massage oil and work on every muscle, stretching them as you go. This intimate, sensual experience is one you and your partner may want to repeat time and again. Enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …