How To Give Oral Sex To A Woman
If you really want to impress your lady friends, you'll need to learn how to give oral sex to a woman. Female oral sex, also known as cunnilingus, is one of those sexual activities that a lot of guys really gloss over. You might be hell bent on getting your blowjob, but have you ever thought about spending the foreplay time on her once in awhile? If nothing else, a major benefit of oral sex is getting your lady friend wet and ready. Some women have problems with getting wet enough, no matter how horny they are, so spending the time down there will get her a little bit moister. Other benefits include the undying love and devotion of your lady friend for being a guy that actually does go down on women. They're much rarer than you might think, and in today's dating game you want every advantage you can get!
- Get her comfortable in bed, after a relaxing bath or romantic evening to get the mood set.
- Find a position that you can easily maintain for some time. Some women can take a remarkably long time to get horny and wet, so you want to be as comfortable as possible while you're going down on her. Pillows or blankets to prop up on can help a great deal.
- Ask her what she likes when someone is going down on her. Maybe she has some super sensitive areas that she likes stimulated, or maybe there are some areas which are far too sensitive to be touched. If you don't want to ask her beforehand, try to work it into some dirty talk.
- Use your fingers, mouth and tongue for stimulation. You'll get a different sensation on her with each body part, so try all three before deciding what is the best. If you're particularly adventurous you can ask if she has any sex toys that she wants worked in to the routine. You aren't going to be able to see much while you're working at her vagina with your tongue, so you're going to have to go by feel more than anything else. Light flicking motions can serve to start off nice and slow, while deep probing is more appropriate after she's been turned on. You can go in circles with your tongue, often considered comparable with tying a cherry stem with your tongue. As with any other sexual situation, try to judge the reactions by her body language and noises. As for your fingers, you have a much wider range of motion as well as depth and girth of penetration. Use that to your advantage by alternating between light, outside touches and multiple finger plunges deep inside her. The motions can range from flicking to pinching to caressing. When you're adding fingers to the ones inside the vagina, it's a good idea to ask how much she can take. While some women enjoy getting super stretched out, others could be very turned off by the sensation.
- Work your way around to all the parts of her vagina that she can stand to be touched. The clitoris is probably the most sensitive spot on most women, although on some it is far too sensitive to be stimulated directly. If she doesn't mind clit stimulation, stimulate the clitorial hood instead of the clitoris directly. Her lips, both inside and outside and her hole are also ripe for playing with. Judge how well you're doing by her reactions.